Friday 4 May 2007

I don't get that picture. It's creepy and disturbing in ways I didn't even know existed.

You've got a super saiyan mario, normal link, and super saiyan goku ... who... WHO... would put those three together... and why? What are they trying to say? What MESSAGE are they trying to portray? So many questions Lee... I just don't think we have enough time in our short little lifes to answer them all....

This has triggered another question though......






Super-sonic - Genius creation or shameless rip-off, fueled by some sega producer watching too much japanese manga?.....




I mean, just look at the similarities...




And that raises a FURTHER question.... who would win in a fight?!... i'm backing Goku as I don't think -ANYONE- can beat him, but how could I do that to sonic!? How could I turn my back on him after so many years of loyal service, so many hours of enjoyment; we've been through so much together. A lot of sega buffs would be very, very angry at me......

You can't start ANOTHER list lee.... things will get just TOO confusing.... I say we add wearing random wigs (for no reason atall) to the original list, therefore, it becomes number SIX on the list. Thaaat's right. yet another great input from I legend that is Lee bloody Adams.


Now buy me a PS3 so i don't have to keep going to Big W and pushing the little kids over to play it. I want the new sonic game; i've hurt his feelings.

No comments: