Thursday 31 May 2007

about a million pounds. you're not classy enough to wear a top hat, anyway.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Now HE is classy enough.

Plus, if we bought 1 million pound top hats we'd have to make a dance routine, and I just don't think I have the time for that; even if it is the best idea ever known to man.


Wii situation - I almost did the same thing with my birthday money, but they are NOwhere. Your best bet is to order one off the net mate. In the end i've settled for the gamecube... bid on one on ebay last night for 30 quid with four games. Basically I only wanted the Wii for the new zelda game, so I thought i'd do it the cheap way - and keep the gamecube for shits and giggles downstairs in the games room.


If you find one let me know, don't mind giving you a lift.

Unfortunately I am busy tonight mate - my mate is leaving to go to america for three months so it's kind of a leaving do.

BUT, that isn;t until 9-10ish so we could maybe get a pint in somewhere or something.

And yes, more interesting facts for you - Emily from big brother actually lives in downend on bromley heath road, and is in fact mine and matt's friend. haha. I also had a chance to get it on with her when me and lis weren't together, but I fancied her sister more. hahaha. Dickhead.

I'm not gonna go round parading it like a fucking knob jocky but I thought you'd find it interesting, oh yes.

GO TEAM DOWNEND!!!!

No comments: